Legal basis for processing
We collect and process data about you only where we have a legal basis for doing so. The legal bases for processing are when:
- It’s necessary for a contract you enter with us (for example, when you request a service that we provide and we give it to you);
- It satifies a legitimate interest where the processing is not required by law but is of clear benefit to you or others;
- You give us consent to do so (for example if you give us permission to email you a newsletter or product update);
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation;
- You can withdraw consent at any time, however this will not affect any processing that has already happened;
We endeavour not to keep personal data for longer than we need it. While we have your data, we protect it within acceptable means to prevent loss, theft and unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. If necessary we may retain your data for our compliance with legal obligation, or in order to protect your vital interests. We cannot guarantee absolute data security and advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure.
International data transfer
Your rights around and controls of your data
Information from third-parties
Restriction of processing
Information from third-parties
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Notice
(LAST UPDATED: 4/30/2020)
Children’s Personal Data
Sale of your personal data
Do not sell my personal information
https://tonyohhmg.com/ does not offer an opt-out from the sale of personal information because https://tonyohhmg.com/ does not engage in the sale of personal information as contemplated by the CCPA.
Requests under the CCPA
1) You have the right to request that we disclose to you:
- the categories of personal information we collected about you
- the categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- our business or commercial purpose for using your personal information
- the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- the specific pieces of personal information that we hold about you
- in case of sale of personal data, we will make sure that you receive two separate lists where we disclose:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
The disclosure described above will be limited to the personal information collected or used over the past 12 months.
If we deliver our answer electronically, the information enclosed will be “portable”, i.e. delivered in an easy usable format in order to enable you to transmit the information to another entity without hindrance, provided that this is technically feasible.
2) You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information, subject to the following exceptions:
- if we need your personal information to complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, or otherwise perform our agreement with you.
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities
- debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of https://tonyohhmg.com/
- exercise free speech or exercise another right provided for by law
- comply with any legal obligation that lies with us
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest
- enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us
- make any other internal and lawful uses of your personal information in such a fashion that is compatible with the context in which you provided it.
If none of the exceptions above applies, as a result of the exercise of your right, we will delete your personal information and direct any of our service providers to do so.
How to make requests
To exercise the rights described above, you need to submit your verifiable request to us by:
- writing us an email at the contact details provided in this document, or, if it is the case, follow the specific instructions provided on https://tonyohhmg.com/
For us to respond to your request, it’s necessary that we know who you are.
Therefore, you can only exercise the above rights by making a verifiable request which must:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We will not respond to any request if we are not able to verify your identity and confirm the personal information in our possession actually relates to you.
If you cannot personally submit a verifiable request, you can authorize a person registered with the California Secretary of State to act on your behalf.
If you are an adult, you can make a verifiable request on behalf of a minor under your parental authority.
You can submit a maximum number of 2 requests over a period of 12 months.
Right to non-discrimination for the exercise of a consumer’s privacy rights
You have the right to not be discriminated if you exercise your rights.
This means that we will not put in place conducts such as denying you access to our service or to on-going promotions, lowering the service standards, increasing the prices, suggesting that a different price or quality may be offered or, in general, acting in such a way that will discourage the exercise of your rights.
Our contact for questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices:
- Email: email@example.com